Calendar: How to Connect to Dean's Office Exchange using Outlook
Outlook 2007 or 2010
An account on the CAES Dean's Office Active Directory and Exchange
Server. AESDEAN is their domain and they generally give logins by last
Step by step
1) Close Outlook.
2) Control Panel: Mail (32-bit). Email Accounts. Select your CAES account and click Change OR click New..
3) Server: mbox.caesdo.caes.ucdavis.edu
4) Username: your AESDEAN username (usually just your last name)
5) Do not click NEXT. Click More Settings.
a) Security Tab: Check Encrypt data between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange
b) Connection Tab: Check Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP and click Exchange Proxy Settings
ii) Check ALL boxes
iii) Proxy server: msstd:mail.caes.ucdavis.edu
6) Click OK, OK. Then NEXT. Wait. You may be prompted for your password.
If you are a Dean's Office user, you may be able to access your DO mail and file through their Terminal Server.