Why is Office 2007 so slow?Up to Table of Contents
Here's how: You must be logged in as Administrator.
For Word 2007, Excel 2007, Powerpoint 2007, Access 2007
- Click on the Logo button (upper left corner).
- Click on the Word/Excel/PP/Access Options in the bottom right.
- Select Add-ins in the left panel.
- Uncheck any add-ins you don't need or you think might be causing a problem. PDF Creator seems to be the biggest culprit. Perhaps installing Acrobat after the 2007 install will help.
In Outlook, go to Tools–>Trust Center.
- Click on Add-ins in the left panel.
- At the bottom of the window click on the Go button (Manage: COM Add-ins).
- Uncheck any add-ins you don't need or you think might be causing a problem.
- Click on OK.
- Exit and restart outlook